Wednesday, June 11, 2008

List of Senate Votes on Pay Raise Bill

The Senators who voted 'yea' to increase their base pay from $16,000 to over $50,000 per year believe that you will forget about this vote by the time they run for re-election.
When they are speaking in your area and stressing their great 'conservative' credentials, call them down on it.

SB 672 BY DUPLESSIS
LEGISLATORS
EG +$5,829,043 GF EX

FINAL PASSAGE
YEAS
Mr. President (Joel Chaisson)
Adley
Broome
Crowe
Dorsey
Duplessis
Dupre
Erdey
Gautreaux
Gray
Jackson
Kostelka
LaFleur
Martiny
Marionneaux
Michot
Murray
Nevers
Shepherd
Thompson
Total--20

NAYS
Alario
Amedee
Cassidy
Cheek
Cravins
Donahue
Gautreaux
Hebert
Heitmeier
McPherson
Morrish
Mount
Quinn
Riser
Shaw
Walsworth
Total--16

ABSENT
Long
Smith
Total--2

3 comments:

June Butler said...

So, where's Joel Chiasson? I know. I should do my own homework.

Jim said...

He's the Mr President voting yea. (I'm adding his name beside the Mr President).
These guys should be very careful - if the follow through with this, they are going to feel the wrath.

June Butler said...

Oh yes. I forgot.

My husband now admits that Jindal is an empty suit. I couldn't help my, "I told you so." How did I know? I've been watching him for a number of years. What's he ever done, really, except enable Bush in his mad schemes?

Thanks for the reminder about Chiasson.